Sunday, May 26, 2013

Come meet us!

Come meet us! 

The Insane Train have an event posted now in Tennessee near the state’s first ever geocache GC4CY6G . Sunday June 9th from 9am-10am Then we will be off to get the first cache in Tennessee LPS001 before heading out on the rest of our trip . Come visit us if you can. 

You will also be able to follow our progress on Google Latitude and Neongeo while we are on the trip.  To follow us on Google Latitude I will post a blog post that has a map you can check to see our progress.
Neongeo is a geocaching app for android phones that has a friend follow feature on it. When enabled you can see the locations of other cachers around the world who also have friend follow enabled. If you do not currently have Neongeo on your phone you can download a free 30 day trial. I use this program to cache with when I use my phone so you may see quadsinthemudd from time to time on it all year long.

2 comments:

  1. ~ N I C E . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be updating our insane train through twitter.
    Follow us LIVE on twitter @ https://twitter.com/InsaneeTrain‎

    ReplyDelete