Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let's get started!

So here is my first post on our upcoming Geocaching trip. We are headed down to Barstow California to do the Route 66 power trail. With a few stops in Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada on our way down. It's 3,000 miles in five days with over 1,000 geocaches. I will be updating this bog with some videos of the planning and our trip.

First thing I had to do was find some crazy.... no make that INSANE cachers to go with. Done! Then make a tentative route. Done! Now for some fine tuning. I'll get a pic of the route soon.

2 comments:

  1. Insane cacher here.
    Yes, crazy enough to attempt this insane geo-route. Soon we'll set up an "insane" twitter link for cachers to follow our live progress!
    Yes, over the top...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the twitter idea and following along. I'm still up in the air about power trails like this one (don't know if I have the endurance), so vicariously caching with you all will be fun.

    ReplyDelete